Friday, April 23, 2021

Chloe Alphabet Focused Cards with Candice and Tammy

Hi crafty friends! It's Candice with you as we start the new Sunny Studio release and I am highlighting the awesome new Chloe Alphabet dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Stamps Happy Hamsters Picket Fence Border Dies Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my slimline design:
Happy Hamsters stamps & coordinating dies
Spring Scenes stamps & coordinating dies
Spring Showers stamps & coordinating dies
Chloe Alphabet dies
Scalloped Fence die
Picket Fence Border dies
Gift Card Pocket dies
Slimline Scalloped Frame dies
Slimline Nature Borders dies

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first die cut the scalloped panel with Kraft cardstock and die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock. I used a cloud stencil I created from the slimline nature borders dies and inked the clouds with salty ocean and backed it with white cardstock. I then die cut the grass and inked it with mowed lawn and shabby shutters.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Stamps Happy Hamsters Picket Fence Border Dies Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the adorable hamsters, trees, flowers and butterflies from the stamps listed above, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I cut the little paws to hold onto the fence and tucked the hamsters and fences behind the foam tape raised grass. I then cut out the MISSING from worn lipstick inked cardstock and topped it off with the "you" cut from the Kraft. I finished by sprinkling the scene with flowers and butterflies!

I hope you have taken time to see the new release, it is full of sweetness! Thank you for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Tammy here sharing a fun and bright Tropical card featuring the whimsical new Chloe Alphabet dies. I absolutely love creating fun and playful sentiments on my cards, and this new alphabet die fits the bill and will be one I reach for regularly! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Stamps Tiki Time Tropical Scenes Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75 X 5.5". I used the Stitched Circle Large Dies to cut a circle which will create a nice little focal point for my little tropical scene! Next, I ink bended Bristol smooth cardstock with Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I then cut a sandy border and wavy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, and attached them to make background, making sure it fit within the circle frame. I then cut a piece of yellow paper A2 sized from the Sleek Stripes Paper and mounted it onto a white card base. I attached the ink blended background, then the white circle frames piece was attached with foam tape for dimension.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Tiki TimeCoordinating Dies
Tropical ScenesCoordinating Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Stamps Tiki Time Tropical Scenes Card by Tammy Stark

I arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I die cut the word "ALOHA" 3 times from bright pink cardstock using the Chloe Alphabet dies and stacked together to create a bold sentiment to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you love the new Chloe Alphabet die as much as I do and are inspired to create custom sentiments on your cards...it adds such a special touch!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Pocket
Gift Card Pocket
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment