Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Happy Hamsters Cards with Franci and Julia

Hello there! Franci here with you today and I'm so happy it's finally time to share some happy projects showcasing the new amazing release! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamsters Stitched Rectangle Dies Hamster Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Awww these chubby little happy hamsters are the cutest ever!! So, today's set of choice is called Happy Hamster and features these lovely little critters, some sunflower seeds and their fun wheel to play with.

I stamped all my images, colored with Copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies, then added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamsters Stitched Rectangle Dies Hamster Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut 2 Stitched Rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst paper set. I assembled my card together with foam adhesive and added some clear sequins to finish up my design.

Hope you like this card and you're now inspired to create. Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a love / friendship card! I started by stamping out my images from the brand new Happy Hamster stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamsters Stitched Rectangle Dies Slimline Dies Fancy Frame Dies Hamster Themed Card by Julia Englich


I die cut the Fancy Frames Rectangles once and the new Stitched Rectangle dies twice out of bistrol smooth cardstock. For the background I used one of the stitched panels to ink blended the sky. I used a circle die cut to mask off the moon. From the second stitched panel I die cut two grassy hills with the Slimline Nature Borders and ink blended those as well. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Happy Hamster set onto the lowest grassy hill in white. Then, I added the frame to a card base and added my background and grassy hills on top.

Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Pumice Stone Distress Oxide; Black Soot Distress Ink. Copic Markers used: E21, E23, E25, E29; R21, R22, R24, R27, R29; 0, N0, N1, N3, N5.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Hamsters Stitched Rectangle Dies Slimline Dies Fancy Frame Dies Hamster Themed Card by Julia Englich


After that, I added the sweet hamster and the hearts to the card using liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I added lots of shimmer pen, white gel pen details and Stardust Stickles. I really hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These are my favorite coloring I've seen of these sweet hammies! The shading is so perfect their little heads look popped up! Love these cards. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete