Monday, August 17, 2026

Party Pets Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I have a cute birthday card for you using the Party Pets Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets & Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Tina Magnusson

I started off by trimming a piece of yellow polka dot paper from the Polka-Dot Parade Paper pack to 4,25 x 5,5 inches to cover my A2 size card base. I then trimmed a piece of white card stock to 3,75 x 5 inches, and ink blended it using turquoise/blue for a background sky. Next, I trimmed a slightly larger black panel to go behind my ink blended panel and adhered them to the card base, using double sided tape. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Party Pets Stamps set with Memento Tuxedo black ink in the upper left corner of the sky panel.

Next, on to the stamping and masking of the dogs, balloons and gift boxes from the Party Pets Stamps set, the white picket fence, grass and trees from the Spring Scenes Stamps set and some clouds from the Majestic Meadow Stamps set. I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on alcohol ink friendly card stock. For the masking I used Spellbinders Masking Sheets. I then colored the images with Copic markers, see list below:

Grass: YG03/17/67
Trees: YG03/17/67, E21/23
White picket fence: N1
Corgi: E08/09/97, YR21, R30/32
Husky: W0/1, N3/4/5/6, R30/32
Beagle: N4/5, E51/53/55/57
Balloons, gifts: YR04, Y15/17, BG10/11/13, RV52/55, V000
Clouds: BG10

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pets & Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Tina Magnusson

As I merged several images into one, I then fussy cut them out leaving a narrow white border as if I had used coordinating dies. There are coordinating dies available to the Party Pets set if you want to stamp each image separately and then arrange the scene! I used the coordinating dies to cut out the trees, fence and clouds using the Spring Scenes Dies and the Majestic Meadow Dies.

I trimmed the fence and the grass piece to fit the width of my ink blended panel and adhered it to the bottom using double sided tape. I Copic colored a 2,25 x 5 inches piece of alcohol ink friendly card stock to create a hill and used the Slimline Nature Borders die set to cut it out and tucked it in behind the fence and added the trees!

I added foam dots to the back of the dogs and gift boxes for dimension and adhered them to the scene. Lastly I used liquid glue and adhered the clouds!

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Majestic Meadow Stamps
Majestic Meadow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Majestic Meadow Dies
Majestic Meadow Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: