Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I'm sharing a super cheerful sunflower card that is so much fun to make. If you love warm summer colors and cute buzzing bees, this project is for you!
To kick things off, I stamped
the sunflowers and leaves from the Sunflower Fields Stamp Set. For the sunflowers, I wanted
rich depth and warmth, so I layered a gorgeous stamped of colors using Lemon
Whip, Sweet Mustard, Clementine, and Gathered Twigs. For the leaves, I wanted a
lush green contrast, so I stamped them with Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, and
Olive. Once all the stamping was complete, I used the coordinating Sunflower
Fields Dies to cut out all the elements. To bring the arrangement to life, I
gently shaped the petals with my fingers before adhering everything in place!
Next came the cutest details! I
stamped the adorable bees and beehives from the Sweet As Can Bee Stamp onto Neenah Solar White
cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored them with Copic markers
and die-cut them with the matching dies.
COPIC COLORS USED:
Bees: B12, BG0000, C4, E44, R30,
Y11, Y19
Beehives: Y00, Y11, Y19, YR65
For the background, I
ink-blended Distress Oxide inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, and Crushed
Olive directly onto the card front for a bright, sunny glow. Once it was dry, I
heat embossed the 'many thanks' sentiment directly onto the upper card front.
To finish up, I arranged the
vibrant sunflowers and leaves along the bottom, tucked the beehives in, and
popped up the little honeybees using foam adhesive for extra dimension.
And there you have it! A bright,
cheerful thank you card to brighten anyone's day. Happy crafting, everyone!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Sunflower Fields Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sunflower Fields Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sweet As Can Bee Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sweet As Can Bee Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |











No comments:
Post a Comment