Friday, August 21, 2026

A Cut Above ATC Cards with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing these cute ATC’s.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Colored Pencil Cards by Janneke Peters (featuring Cat Antics, Foxy Friends, Party Pets, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils)

I started by die-cutting four ATC bases from brown cardstock and adding alternating red and blue frames. To create some extra texture, I used the Diagonal Stripes Stencil with brown ink on the bottom brown layer.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Colored Pencil Cards by Janneke Peters (featuring Cat Antics, Foxy Friends, Party Pets, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils)

On the top brown panel, I stamped a subtle plaid pattern along the top edge using the plaid stamp from the A Cut Above stamp set with brown ink. To give the background a playful look, I finished it off with some white gouache splatters.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Colored Pencil Cards by Janneke Peters (featuring Cat Antics, Foxy Friends, Party Pets, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils)

Next, I stamped the office supplies from the A Cut Above stamp set. I created two red and two blue versions of both the pushpin and the pencil. These are layered stamps, making it easy to add beautiful depth and dimension to the images.

Of course, someone had to hold those giant pencils. For that, I stamped two cute foxes from the Foxy Friend stamp set and two playful kittens from the Cat Antics and Party Pets stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Colored Pencil Cards by Janneke Peters (featuring Cat Antics, Foxy Friends, Party Pets, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils)

For the little notes, I stamped the paper image four times from the Vintage Valentine stamp set. I then added the sentiments using stamps also from the Vintage Valentine and Foxy Friend stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Cut Above Colored Pencil Cards by Janneke Peters (featuring Cat Antics, Foxy Friends, Party Pets, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils)

After coloring all of the stamped images with my Ohuhu Markers, I adhered everything to the ATCs, layering the elements for a fun and playful composition. As a finishing touch, I added a few clear drops to give the cards a little extra shine and dimension.

Cards done, ready to send joy!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Cut Above Stamps
A Cut Above Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Cut Above Dies
A Cut Above Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cat Antics Stamps
Cat Antics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cat Antics Dies
Cat Antics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Valentine Stamps
Vintage Valentine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Valentine Dies
Vintage Valentine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: