Hi there! Tina M here! Today I’m sharing a fun, whimsical card featuring the Cat Antics Stamps! I had so much fun creating this scene! It took a lot of stamping, masking and fussy cutting!
I started off by trimming a piece of purple patterned paper, from the Polka-dot Parade Paper pack to 4,25 x 5,5 inches and adhered it to my A2 size card base. I then trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 3,75 x 5 inches and stamped the wooden floor from the Sprawling Surfaces Stamps set using Memento Tuxedo black ink at the bottom of the panel and colored it with my Copic Markers, see list below.
For “wallpaper” I ink blended purple and turquoise inks and sprayed water droplets to it for a whimsical look! I covered the floor part with post-it notes while doing that. I then trimmed a slightly larger black panel to go behind my ink blended /floor panel and adhered them to the card base, using double sided tape.
Next, on to the
stamping and masking of the kittens and the furniture! The kittens, box, bowl
and mouse are from the Cat Antics Stamps set and the furniture is from
the Cozy Christmas Stamps set. As always, I stamped
the images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on alcohol ink friendly
card stock. For the masking I used Spellbinders Masking Sheets. I then colored the images
with Copic markers, see list below:
Copic colors used:
Red cat: E08/09/97, YR21, R30
White (& black) cats: N0/1/3/4/5/6/8, R30
Grey (& black) cats: W0/1/3/5, N3/5/7, R30
Calico cat: E08/09/97, N3/5/7, R30
Mouse/frame: N1/3, YR21/24/27
Couch: YG03/17/67
Throw pillows: BG10/11/13, V12/15/17
Table: N1
Lamp: YR21/24/27, YG03/17
Box: V12/15/17
Food bowl/fish: YR21/24/27, R30
Floor: E21/23/25
As I masked several
images into one, I then fussy cut them out leaving a narrow white border as if
I had used coordinating dies. There are coordinating dies available to both
the Cat Antics and the Cozy Christmas sets if you prefer to stamp each
image separately and then arrange the scene!
Next, I stamped the sentiment, the words “sending you” are from the Quill Cuties Stamps set and the words “pawsitive vibes” are from the Cat Antics Stamps set. I added foam dots to the fussy cut pieces and arranged my scene and adhered them to the card! I used a white gel pen for the polka dots on the purple box!
Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Cozy Christmas Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Cozy Christmas Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sprawling Surfaces Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Cat Antics Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Cat Antics Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Quill Cuties Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |














No comments:
Post a Comment