Saturday, August 8, 2026

Guest Designer Spotlight: Sweet As Can Bee Gift Set with Tammy Stark

Hello friends! Tammy here with a fun project featuring the adorable set, Sweet as Can Bee. I decided to create a cute tea pocket and muslin bag, filled with tea, honey, and a honey dripper. This is such a sweet little gift for a tea lover!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet As Can Bee Gift Set by Tammy Stark (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

To begin, I stamped the images from Sweet as Can Beecolored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. Next, I die cut 2 Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies from Bristol cardstock, masked off the edges, and ink blended it using the Pink Fresh Ink Cubes- Napa ValleyI arranged the images onto the inked oval mats, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. I then stamped a white banner, die cut with the Brilliant Banner 3, and attached along the bottom of the ovals using foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet As Can Bee Gift Set by Tammy Stark (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

To create the pocket, I simply took a brown paper bag, folded up the bottom, and glued it along the edges to create a pocket. I covered the bag with the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tone Patterned Paper, then tied some lavender crinkle ribbon around it before attaching the scalloped oval with foam tape. I then filled my little pocket with tea, honey, and a honey dripper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet As Can Bee Gift Set by Tammy Stark (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

I also created a little tea pouch with adorable tag. It is a little muslin bag that I repurposed, filled with tea and honey. It is tied up with a honey dripper and finished with a tag and crinkle ribbon.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet As Can Bee Gift Set by Tammy Stark (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

That's it! You have a cute little simple and inexpensive gift! You could also tuck in a gift card for a little something extra! I hope you are inspired to make some adorable tea gifts for the tea lover in your life!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet As Can Bee Stamps
Sweet As Can Bee Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet As Can Bee Dies
Sweet As Can Bee Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment