Hello all, Marieke here. I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today, I hope to inspire you with a card that I made using Farm Fresh.
So I cut a top fold white base card and added a piece of kraft cardstock to the front of it. Die cut a white rectangle using the Frilly Frames Hexagon and cut a pattern paper rectangle using the Classic Gingham. Cut a piece of green grass and ink blended it using Peeled Paint. Another border of grass I ink blended using Old Paper and Frayed Burlap.
Die cut the HAY four times out of white cardstock and once out of red cardstock using the Sydney Alphabet dies. Adhered them together and added some white gel pen details to it. Stamping the other sentiment trimmed it down to a banner.
Used Copic Colors:
Red - R59, R29, R27, R24
Black - N8, N6, N4
Chicken - C5, C3, C1, C00, 0 / R59, R29, R24 / YR27, YR24, YR21
Chicks - Y17, Y15, Y13 / YR27, YR21
Wood - E37, E35, E33, E31
Goat - E49, E47, E55, E53, E51, E50 / W6, W4, W2 / R20, R00
Hay - E17, Y17, Y15, Y13
Blue - BG09, BG07, BG57, BG53
Hat / Fence - E44, E43, E41, E40
Leaves - G99, G94, G21
Stamped the images out of Farm Fresh and Clucky Chicken. Colored them up using my Copic markers, cut them using the matching Farm Fresh dies and Clucky Chicken dies.
Have a wonderful day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Farm Fresh Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Farm Fresh Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Clucky Chickens Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Clucky Chickens Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sydney Alphabet Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |















No comments:
Post a Comment