Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Sunflower Fields Card with Tina H

Hi there crafty friends, Tina here and since we are enjoying plenty of sunny days what better card to make than this one with the beautiful Sunflower Fields stamp and die set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Congratulations Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Zig Zag Circles Dies)

I started this project by creating the flowers and leaves using my packaging sheet as a guide since this is a layering set. After selecting my ink colors, stamping multiple images is easy when you have all the white die cuts ready. 

A square design is a good match for any cluster of blooms, so after making a white square card base, I added another white layer with the largest of the Scalloped Square 2 Small dies. Then I switched to a white panel made with the Zig Zag Circle diesMy focal panel is a plain Stitched Circle Small from a bright pink paper (Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones). 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Congratulations Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Zig Zag Circles Dies)

Now I was ready to place the flowers and leaves as a cluster in the left bottom corner of the card with thin foam tape. Since this card has a lot of layers, I wanted a clean and simple sentiment (Country Carnival) stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a white strip. Finally, I added a few Champagne Clear Jewels for a bit of sparkle!

How would you arrange these pretty flowers on your card? I am curious to see your creations! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Stamps
Country Carnival Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 2 Small Die
Scalloped Square 2 Small Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Zig Zag Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment