Friday, August 7, 2026

Wedded Bliss Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing a monochrome wedding shaker card, created in soft grey tones and a touch of sparkle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss & Majestic Meadow Anniversary Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Balloon Numbers, Stitched Circle Dies)

I started by die-cutting two card bases from the Subtle Grey Tones Paper Pad using the beautiful heart print paper. Next, I stamped the Majestic Meadow background twice with grey ink on each card base. From one sheet of cardstock, I die-cut a circle using the Stitched Circle Large dies to create the shaker window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss & Majestic Meadow Anniversary Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Balloon Numbers, Stitched Circle Dies)

On white cardstock, I stamped the adorable bird and the tulips from the Majestic Meadow stamp set and die-cut them with the coordinating dies. I also stamped the lovely penguin couple from the Wedded Bliss stamp set. I then colored all the images using my collection of Ohuhu grey pencils, adding depth and dimension while keeping everything in a beautiful monochromatic style.

For the anniversary numbers, I stamped the 25 from the Balloon Number stamp set and finished them with glitter embossing powder for a subtle sparkle that makes them stand out perfectly.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss & Majestic Meadow Anniversary Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Balloon Numbers, Stitched Circle Dies)

The little bird was adhered to the bottom card base, inside the shaker element, while all the remaining images were attached to the top layer. Using foam tape, I adhered the top layer to the bottom layer, leaving enough space for the shaker elements to move freely inside.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Dies
Wedded Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Majestic Meadow Stamps
Majestic Meadow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Majestic Meadow Dies
Majestic Meadow Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Numbers Dies
Balloon Numbers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment