Thursday, August 6, 2026

Balloon Numbers Card with Yan

Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I’m showcasing the versatile Balloon Numbers Stamps. Instead of using them as a focal point, I stamped them in soft pastel tones to create a subtle, playful patterned backdrop for this adorable foxy scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Numbers & Foxy Friends Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Radiating Circles Dies, Rounded Rectangle Dies)

​To kick things off, I stamped the adorable fox, umbrella, and little birds from the Foxy Friends Stamps onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Coloring them with Copic markers is always my favorite relaxed step! Once I finished coloring, I lined up the matching Foxy Friends Dies to die-cut all the pieces flawlessly.

COPIC COLORS:
Fox: E41, E43, R30, YR65
Umbrealla: B000, BG23, W1
Birds: R30, Y11, Y15

​For the backdrop, I wanted a subtle patterned look without being too overwhelming. So, I took a separate piece of white cardstock and stamped the Balloon Numbers softly in pastel shades across the panel, then die-cut it with the Rounded Rectangle Window Dies. Next, I die-cut a circle using the Radiating Circle Dies and gently ink-blended Distress Oxide Ink in Salvaged Patina in the center to create a soft, airy sky for my little scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Numbers & Foxy Friends Card by Yan X DIY (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Radiating Circles Dies, Rounded Rectangle Dies)

​For the sentiment, I stamped "HAVE A FOXTASTIC DAY!" in crisp black ink onto a banner die-cut using the Brilliant Banner 3 Dies.

Finally, I mounted the background panel onto a golden-orange cardbase, then popped up the radiating circle, banner, and cute images using foam tape. That extra dimension really brings the little fox and his bird friends to life!

​I hope this project inspires you to look at your number stamps in a fun new way! Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Balloon Numbers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rounded Rectangle Window Dies
Rounded Rectangle Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiating Circle Dies
Radiating Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment