Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Foxy Friends Card with Tina H

Hi there crafty friends, Tina here and today I made a fun card with the cute Foxy Friends stamp and die set. With so many adorable images it is for sure one of my favourites! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Friends Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Garden Critters, Punny Fruit Greetings, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Stitched Square Dies)

Starting off with a square white card base, I selected another item I love using and that is a neutral  grey paper (Subtle Grey Tones) cut with one of the Stitched Square dies. To create more depth I made a frame inside this panel with the second largest die from the Stitched Semi Circles. I kept both grey paper pieces because we will use them in this design. To glue the middle part to the card base, I used the outer frame as my guide. 

Next, I cut two grass borders with a die from my stash and a green striped paper (Striped Silly). I glued these pieces to the back of my grey border frame before adhering the whole with foam tape to my card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Friends Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Garden Critters, Punny Fruit Greetings, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Stitched Square Dies)

After selecting one of the cute foxes (Foxy Friends stamp), a party hat, the cart, and watering can I also pulled the Garden Critters set for some extra images like the sweet bees. All the coloring was done with Copics in fun summer colors.

I played around with the placement of all the images so I could decide on a sentiment. With little room left I went with a classic one from Punny Fruit Greetings, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black inkThis card only needed a few sparkly bits (Champagne Clear Jewels) to  finish.

I love how this sweet gardening scene came together, I would love to see your take on these sets! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment