Friday, August 14, 2026

Rounded Rectangle Window Die Focused Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing this tropical birthday card with lots of bright summer colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rounded Rectangle Window Die & Fabulous Flamingo Birthday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Botanical Backdrop Dies, Slimline Dies)

I started by die-cutting two frames from green and pink cardstock using the Rounded Rectangle Window dies. For this, I used the two largest dies in the set to create a colorful layered frame.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rounded Rectangle Window Die & Fabulous Flamingo Birthday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Botanical Backdrop Dies, Slimline Dies)

Next, I used the second largest die to cut a card base from white cardstock. I then die-cut sections of this white panel using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. After cutting the different sections, I blended them with ink to create a soft beach scene with sandy beach and fluffy clouds in the background.

From green cardstock, I die-cut the Botanical Backdrop die. I adhered the leafy pieces to the pink frame first and then attached the entire frame to the beach background panel. Finally, I added the green frame around the design and adhered everything to a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rounded Rectangle Window Die & Fabulous Flamingo Birthday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Botanical Backdrop Dies, Slimline Dies)

For the focal point, I stamped the adorable flamingo from the Fabulous Flamingos stamp set and the balloon from the Party Pets stamp set. I colored both images with my Ohuhu Pencils, adding bright pinks and blues to make them really stand out against the soft background.

I adhered the flamingo to the center of the card and finished the design by stamping the sentiment from the Fabulous Flamingos stamp set with blue ink.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rounded Rectangle Window Dies
Rounded Rectangle Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment