Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you today and I have a fun little boxcard card to share showcasing the Sweet As Can Bee set. So let’s get started.
I stamped the images
from the Sweet As Can Bee Stamps set and a branch from
the Little Birdie Stamps set onto a piece of Neenah Solar
White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the
coordinating Sweet As Can Bee Dies and Little Birdie Dies to die cut them out. I also die cut
some flowers from the Gift Card Envelope Dies out of the Neenah white and
yellow cardstock. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a
white gel pen.
COPIC COLORS:
Bees: Y11/13/15/19,
T1/3/5/7, R20, BG000/10
Branch: E23/25/27
Leaves: YG01/03/25
Flowers: RV13
Beehive: Y11/13/08
YR21/24 W5
Honey Pot:
YR21/23/24/27, RV10/21/13
Honey Dipper:
RV21/13/14
For the boxcard, I
used the Stitched Square Dies to die cut one 4” square out of
blue cardstock, one 3.5” square and two 1” squares out of white cardstock. I
also trimmed a blue strip (1.25” x 11”) and two white strips (1.25” x 4.75”)
for the boxcard base.
For the boxcard base, I used a score board to score the blue strip at the 1.25”, 5.25”, 6.5” and 10.5” marks. I folded on the score lines, added liquid blue to the 0.5” end tab and secured it to the other end of the strip to create the boxcard base. I adhered the two large square die cuts to each other and then to the back of the boxcard base. I adhered the two small white squares to the side panels.
For the boxcard shelves, I used the score board to score the two white strips at the 3/8” mark on each of the long ends. I folded on the score lines and added the shelves to the boxcard with a strong double-sided tape.
For the sentiment, I
used the Slimline Pennant Dies to diecut a white banner. I used
a partial diecuttibg technique and the fishtail end of the die to shorten the
strip to fit the front of the boxcard. Next, I used the Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies and Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies to die cut the B-E-E
letters out of black cardstock. I adhered the letters to each other with liquid
adhesive and used the word to align the “You’re as sweet as can” sentiment from
the Sweet As Can Bee Stamps set onto the banner. I stamped the
sentiment directly onto the banner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I
adhered the BEE to the banner.
I adhered the colored images and sentiment strip to the boxcard with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. To make it look like they are flying, I used clear acetate strips to adhere the bees.
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. For more info and ideas, be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Slimline Pennant Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Little Birdie Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Little Birdie Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Gift Card Envelope Die Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Stitched Square Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sweet As Can Bee Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Sweet As Can Bee Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio | |

















No comments:
Post a Comment