Monday, August 3, 2026

Hayley Alphabet Die Focused Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I’m sharing a card featuring the Hayley Uppercase Alphabet dies and Hayley Lowercase Alphabet dies, yummy watermelons and some cute foxes!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hayley Alphabet & Foxy Friends Summer Themed Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies, Juicy Watermelon Dies)

I started off by trimming a piece of pink card stock from my stash to 4,25 x 5,5 inches to cover the front of my A2 size card base. Next, I trimmed a piece of turquoise patterned paper, heart side up from the Flirty Flowers Paper pack to 3,75 x 5 inches and adhered it to a piece of black card stock trimmed slightly bigger and adhered them to my A2 size card base.

I then trimmed a piece of green patterned paper, floral side up, also from the Flirty Flowers Paper pack to 3,75 x 5 inches. Using the grass die from the Slimline Nature Borders Die set I die cut two pieces of grass and adhered them to the heart patterned paper!

I stamped three of the cute foxes, the cart and two of the birds from the Foxy Friends Stamps set on alcohol ink friendly card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Copic Markers, see list below. I then die cut out the images using the coordinating Foxy Friends Dies.

Copic colors used:
Foxes: W0/1, E08/09/97, YR21, R30/32
Cart: E21/23/25, C4/6
Birds: RV52/55, V000, YR21

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hayley Alphabet & Foxy Friends Summer Themed Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies, Juicy Watermelon Dies)

To create the watermelons, I ink blended three smaller pieces of white card stock, using green, light yellow and pink ink and die cut them out using the Juicy Watermelon Dies. I took a little scrap piece of black card stock to die cut out the seeds; I chose the heart shaped ones! Using liquid glue I assembled the watermelon slices!

Did you notice that one of the foxes even took a bite out of one of the watermelon slices! That is a die from the die set and what a fun little detail!

Now on to creating the Hello Summer greeting using the Hayley Alphabet Die sets. They come in two different sets, Uppercase and Lowercase and I used both for my card! I die cut the letters out from pink and black card stock. I glued the pink letters together to create the words Hello and Summer, finished them off by gluing the black letters to create a shadow.

I added foam dots to the back of the watermelons, foxes and birds for dimension and arranged my scene and adhered them to the card. The greeting was glued to the card using liquid glue!

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Stamps
Foxy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Friends Dies
Foxy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment