Friday, October 11, 2024

Striped Stencils Focused Card with Nicky

Happy Friday everyone this is Nicky with you today on Sunny Studio Stamps blog and I have a frosty Christmas card to share with you, incorporating our Striped Stencilsso please read on for all the details.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Striped Stencil Focused Winter Holiday Card with Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Ovals Dies, Scenic Route, Snowmen in Sweaters, Happy Thoughts)

To create this card I took an A2 white panel of cardstock and I used the diagonal striped stencil from the Striped Stencils set and used glitter embossing paste to create the dazzling stripes. I set this to one side to dry.

I then used the Stitched Oval 2 Die to create two ovals. One was cut from vellum and the other from white cardstock. I stamped a little background image to the cardstock oval using the Scenic Route stamp set. I added a hint of pink ink blending to it and used Copic markers to add a little colour to the fir trees. I then glued this panel to the larger vellum panel and then secured this to the glittered background. This whole panel was then adhered to a slightly larger red panel and then to a slightly larger white card base.

I stamped the Snowmen in Sweaters and coloured with the following Copic markers:

Snowmen (white parts) - C3, C1, C0
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Blue - B99, B97, B45
Red - R59, R39, R27, R24
Brown - E47, E44, E43

Sunny Studio Stamps: Striped Stencil Focused Winter Holiday Card with Nicky Meeks (featuring Stitched Ovals Dies, Scenic Route, Snowmen in Sweaters, Happy Thoughts)

I die cut the images using the coordinating Snowmen in Sweaters Die and then used foam tape to apply them to the little background scene.

To complete the card, I stamped the sentiments from Happy Thoughts and applied them with more foam tape and I used some of Sunny's little snowflake dies to embellish the card. Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then this chilly scene was complete!

I appreciate you reading the blog today, I'll be back next Friday with something new to share!  Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: