Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Happy Howl-o-ween Card with Alma

Happy Halloween, or better yet: Happy Howl-o-ween! Alma here with you, and today, I want to show you a steaming and bubbling card featuring the super cute Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Howl-o-ween Card by Alma Stork (featuring Basic Mini Shapes, Wood Barrel Dies)

At the center of my card, I've used the Wood Barrel Die to create a bubbling cauldron, where the sweet dogs from the Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps set are brewing up a spooky soup.

Have you heard about the amazing Mini Shape Dies from Sunny Studio Stamps? They are so versatile and can be used for all kinds of cards. For example, I used the Mini Shape Dies 3 and Mini Shape Dies 4 to cut out the stars, bubbles, and water droplets that fill my cauldron. I colored both the images and the die cuts with Copics, and added shading with pencils. The stars were cut out of glitter paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Howl-o-ween Card by Alma Stork (featuring Basic Mini Shapes, Wood Barrel Dies)

For the base of my card, I used black cardstock and layered it on top of green cardstock. I placed the cauldron in front of some white steam, which I created by blending with a white ink pad. After that, I assembled everything and added white highlights. The sentiment is also from the Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps set.

Now it’s time for you to get spooked – and of course, everyone gets a big sip of the delicious magic potion. Have a magical Halloween night!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Mini Basic Shape Dies 3
Mini Basic Shape Dies 3
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Basic Mini Shape Dies 4
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Howl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Howl-o-ween Dies
Happy Howl-o-ween Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wood Barrel Dies
Wood Barrel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the glowing background! The critters are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete