Thursday, October 24, 2024

Inside Greetings Seasons Card with Marine

Hi crafty friends, Marine here with this new holiday slimline card showcasing friends from the North Pole, being merry and happy on the ice floe. When the Roly Poly Penguins were released, I knew that I'd pair them with the Holiday Hugs bear at some point, so I'm happy to finally be sharing this lovely card with you.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Seasons & Roly Poly Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Holiday Hugs, Scenic Route, Notebook Dies)

I started off by creating an Arctic landscape on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, dividing my panel in three sections. At the bottom, I created a cold sea using blueprint sketch and chipped sapphire oxide inks. In the middle, I did the ice floe using salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks. And at the top, I did a purple sky using shaded lilac, wilted violet and villainous potion oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Seasons & Roly Poly Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Holiday Hugs, Scenic Route, Notebook Dies)

While my panel was drying, I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Holiday Hugs - polar bear, large present, snowflakes • Scenic Route - strings of lights • Roly Poly Penguins - penguins, candy canes, small presents.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Seasons & Roly Poly Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Holiday Hugs, Scenic Route, Notebook Dies)

I attached all the images on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, white heat embossed my Inside Greetings Seasons on a Notebook Photo Corners black banner that I stuck below the polar bear, added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finally added some white blizzard nuvo drops to the icebergs, pompoms, bow and lights for an extra sparkling touch. 

And that's it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Notebook Photo Corners Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Seasons
Inside Greetings Seasons
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: