Sunday, October 20, 2024

Snowmen in Sweaters Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today to share a clean and simple holiday card featuring these adorable snowmen from the Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps set. I just adore all of the sweet faces on these snowmen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowmen in Sweaters Winter Themed Holiday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Inside Greetings)

I stamped the images from the Snowmen in Sweaters set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Snowmen in Sweaters Dies to diecut them out. I colored them with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Snowmen: B0000/000, Y38 YR04, RV00/02, E23
Pink: RV00/02/04/09
Green: YG01/03/25/17
Blue: B000/00/02
White: T1/3

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowmen in Sweaters Winter Themed Holiday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Inside Greetings)

For the layout, I diecut a piece of white cardstock using the larger die from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies set. I adhered the entire panel onto the front of a top folding white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). 

Next, I got two pieces of white cardstock (4" x 5.25"). For the first panel, I used the third smallest die from the Stitched Circle Small Dies set to diecut 3 windows into the panel. I used this first panel as a guide to ink blend the second panel with Kitsch Flamingo, Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. Once the ink was dried, I adhered the two panels to each other with foam tape before adhering them to the front of the cardbase. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowmen in Sweaters Winter Themed Holiday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Inside Greetings)

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Inside Greetings Seasons Stamps with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used one of the banner dies from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies to diecut it out. I adhered the sentiment and the snowmen onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.  

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Seasons
Inside Greetings Seasons
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Snowmen in Sweaters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Snowmen in Sweaters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment