Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wood Barrel Die Focused Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am creating a colorful Fall themed card using the beautiful Wood Barrel Die. I wanted to use some non-traditional hues and I knew that idea would match perfectly with the fun layering dies from Pumpkin Patch. I love that you get three different shaped and sized pumpkins with this set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrel Die Focused Card with Tina Henkens (featuring Pumpkin Patch Dies, Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies, Wishes Word Die)

Starting with a white square card base, I added a layer of dark pink by ink blending the edge of a white panel cut with the largest of the Scallopped Square 1 Small DiesNext, I created another white panel slightly smaller with one of the Stitched Square Dies which was embellished by using the Dotted Diamond Portrait die.

After creating all the layers of the pumpkins, the leaves (Pumpkin Patch), two grass borders (Mini Grass Border) and barrel (Wood Barrel Die), I put all the pieces on a grip mat and started blending with several ink color from my stash, I went with yellow, pink and teal blue shades.

Now it was time to put the card together! I first added the grass borders to the white panel. I added foam tape to the lower one so I could tuck the barrel between the two borders. Next, I started playing with the positioning of all the pumpkins and leaves. I like to use repositionable tape for this!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrel Die Focused Card with Tina Henkens (featuring Pumpkin Patch Dies, Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies, Wishes Word Die)

For this bold Fall scene, I selected a combined sentiment consisting of the big Wishes Word Die and the smaller ‘Autumn’ banner (Fall Kiddos).

I love finishing a card with some embellishments and today I chose some sparkling ones from the beautiful Iridescent Jewels. Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with this fun rustic barrel die! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Wishes Word Die
Wishes Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 1 Small Die
Scalloped Square 1 Small Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wood Barrel Dies
Wood Barrel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment