Friday, October 4, 2024

Autumn Garland Card with Nicky

Happy Friday friends, this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog and I have a new Fall themed card to share with you, showcasing the Autumn Garland set. Please continue reading for all the details.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Garland Card with Nicky Meeks

This is an A2 card and I first created my card base and then I also created a panel of sturdy white cardstock with dimensions of 4 inches x 5 1/4 inches. I used Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg to ink blend a soft focal point which I distressed a little by dotting in some interest with a metallic gel pen, a white gel pen and a Copic marker.

I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to the card base. I stamped the Autumn Garland image and coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:

Cones - E49, E44, E43
Leaves - E49, E44, YR27, E13
Group of Leaves (right of centre) - YG67, R05, R22, R20, R00
Green Leaves - YG67, YG95
Fir Sprigs- BG75, E42
Berries - R59, R37, R29

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Garland Card with Nicky Meeks

I die cut the image using the Autumn Garland Die, I backed the image with dimensional foam tape and applied it to the ink blended background panel.

The sentiments from Autumn Garland were stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed using Ranger's Copper Embossing Powder. The word "Autumn" was die cut using its coordinating die and then both words applied with dimensional foam tape, nestled under the garland.

I highlighted a few points using a white gel pen and then a few rose gold sequins were adhered here and there for final accents.

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll be back next Friday with something new to share.  Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

Autumn Garland Stamps
Autumn Garland Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Garland Dies
Autumn Garland Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is breathtaking! Love it! First I've seen of Sunny Studio stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete