Friday, October 18, 2024

Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on Die Focused Card with Nicky

Hello! This is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog where I'm sharing this new classic style Christmas card, showcasing our Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Dies. Please read on for all the festive details!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Die Focused Christmas Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Distinctive Door Dies, Holiday Greetings)

I took two panels of white cardstock (A2) and I die cut one of the panels using the Distinctive Door Die. I shaded the white parts using Copic markers in C3, C1 and C0 and some BG10 on the glass above the door and then I glued the elements in place on the other white panel. I die cut a black front door and this was glued within the white frame.

Next, I used the Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Die and die cut all the interesting little features that make the scene pop! I used gold cardstock for the brass features and black, green, blue and green cardstock for the wreath, bows and lighted trees in pots.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Distinctive Door Holiday Add-On Die Focused Christmas Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Distinctive Door Dies, Holiday Greetings)

All elements were glued in place. I used a green Copic marker and a white gel pen to dot in some interest to the trees and wreath and then highlighted points with the white gel pen. The trees and wreath were applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

For the bold sentiment I chose the words 'season's greetings' from the Holiday Greetings stamp set and I stamped it on white cardstock using 'Cherry Kisses' ink by The Stamp Market.  I die cut the sentiment using the coordinating Holiday Greetings Die, backed it with dimensional foam tape and applied it above the door.

I hope you enjoy decorating your own Distinctive Door for various seasons and occasions. Thanks for stopping by to read the blog today and I'll be back next Friday with something brand new to share. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Dies
Distinctive Door Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Distinctive Door Holiday Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment