Thursday, October 17, 2024

Roly Poly Penguins Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with this bright and cheerful card showcasing the adorable Roly Poly Penguins and some delicious hot beverages that will keep us warm during the winter season.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Roly Poly Penguins Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Mug Hugs, Merry Mocha)

I really wanted to feature all the Roly Poly Penguins on my card, so as very often I went for a slimline design, and started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel. I first covered the entire panel with salvaged patina oxide ink, and next I added a fun polka dot pattern using a stencil from my stash along with peacock feathers oxide ink.

Next I stamped the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Roly Poly Penguins Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Mug Hugs, Merry Mocha)

Here is detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Roly Poly Penguins - penguins, present, envelopes, small cup, small candy canes • Holiday Hugs - snowflakes • Mug Hugs - mugs and cups, large candy canes • Merry Mocha - cup • Baking Spirits Bright - cookies • North Pole - nice list.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Roly Poly Penguins Winter Themed Holiday Card by Marine Simon (featuring Mug Hugs, Merry Mocha)

I white heat embossed "Wishing you a cup of cheer" from Mug Hugs at the top of my panel, and then attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. As always I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and added some white blizzard nuvo drops here and there to make my card even more fun and festive. 

And that's it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Mug Hugs Dies
Mug Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mug Hugs Stamps
Mug Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Stamps
North Pole Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
North Pole Dies
North Pole Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mocha Stamps
Merry Mocha Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mocha Dies
Merry Mocha Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment