Friday, October 25, 2024

Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Card with Nicky

Hello everyone this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog and I have this new card to share with you which features both new and old Sunny products.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Passionate Penguins Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Min Mat & Tag Dies, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils, Buffalo Plaid Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

I die cut an A2 panel of white cardstock using the Buffalo Plaid Diagonal Die. I then layered the diagonal stencil, using the Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils, from the set of 2 over this panel and ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. I turned the stencil to the other diagonal and ink blended again. This panel would form the backdrop to my card and was glued to a card base.

I die cut more white cardstock using the Mini Mat & Tag 1 Die. I masked just inside the stitched line and ink blended with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink fading it out to nothing toward the bottom. I backed this panel with a panel of white craft foam and adhered it centred on the card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Passionate Penguins Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Min Mat & Tag Dies, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils, Buffalo Plaid Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

I stamped and coloured the image from Passionate Penguins.  I used the following Copic markers:

Penguins - T7, T6, T5, C3, C1, C0, Y38, YR04
Car - RV55, RV23, R21, RV10, C3, C1, C0, T3, T2, T1, BG11, G00
Tires - T7, T6, T5
Steering Wheel - E44, E43

The image was die cut, using the Passionate Penguins Dieand applied with dimensional foam tape. I die cut and glued together the Brilliant Banner 4 Die. I coloured the little parts that show 'the back' with R21 and T1, I stamped the sentiment and then applied the banner to the card with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner 4 Die Focused Passionate Penguins Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Min Mat & Tag Dies, Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils, Buffalo Plaid Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

To pretty things up even further I chose a couple of flower images from some of the Basic Mini Shape Die sets and I die cut pale pink, pale blue and white cardstock several times so that I had a bunch of flowers to choose from in different colour combinations and then I glued them to the corners of the feature panel.

Another card done and I will be back here on the blog next Friday with something brand new.  Enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Basic Mini Shape Dies
Basic Mini Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 4 Dies
Brilliant Banner 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Buffalo Plaid Diagonal Die
Buffalo Plaid Diagonal Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Diagonal & Straight Stripes Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment