Thursday, September 21, 2023

Truckloads of Love Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, today I'm taking you to the countryside to go apple picking with the cutest mice. As you can see, they've been busy, and as very often I went through my entire Sunny Studio collection to pick the perfect images to build my scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love Fall Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Harvest Mice, Merry Mice, Seasonal Trees)

I first started by stamping all the images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. And I always like to pick a color palette for each card I make, this time I went for a green + orange + yellow + red combo. Here is a detailed list of the sets I used:

• Truckloads Of Love: truck, small apples, crates

• Harvest Mice: big mice, sweaters, cart

• Merry Mice: small mice, scarves\

• Christmas Critters: mouse (in the truck)

• Seasonal Trees: trees, birdhouses, bird

• Fall Friends: big apples

• Garden Critters: grass

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love Fall Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Harvest Mice, Merry Mice, Seasonal Trees)

Next I worked on the background, and created a simple stenciled landscape on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel. On the lower part I did two grass borders using shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks, and on the upper part I did a cloudy sky using tumbled glass and broken china oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love Fall Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Harvest Mice, Merry Mice, Seasonal Trees)

I stamped my "Friends like you are such a blessing" greeting from Fall Friends in black in the top middle part of the panel, attached all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.

And that's it! So, how many apples did you pick? I hope that you like this new super cute scene. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Dies
Truckloads of Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: