Sunday, September 10, 2023

Brilliant Banner Die Focused Card with Rachel

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here from RachelAlvaradoDesigns. I have a Christmas-themed card to share with you today featuring some of the newly released products from the Sunny Studio Stamps amazing new release. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Winter Themed Holiday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

My card showcases the adorable bear from the Holiday Hugs Stamp Set as well as the beautiful Brilliant Banner 1 Die. To start my card, I first stamped my images (my bear and his gift) onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating Holiday Hugs Die Set to cut them out. Next, I trimmed a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5.25" and die cut an oval from the center of it using the Stitched Oval 2 Dies. I then layered this piece onto a 4"x 5.25" sheet of blue patterned paper from the Joyful Holiday Paper Pad with some 3D foam adhesive. I then layered these pieces onto a 4.25" x 5.5" red-striped piece of patterned paper (using regular double-sided tape) from the same patterned paper pad as the blue patterned piece.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Winter Themed Holiday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

Next, I added my bear and his gift to my card base with some 3D foam adhesive to give them some added dimension. I then die cut a scalloped oval from white card stock 2x's using the Fancy Frame Oval Dies and adhered them around the oval that I had previously die cut from my card base. In order to give some more interest to my background, I also cut a few white snowflakes using the small snowflake from the Basic Mini Shape Dies 2 Set as well as the snowflake that is currently the FREE mini die with every order while supplies last and glued them to my blue background. Lastly, I die cut my wavy banner using the Brilliant Banner 1 Die from red card stock and heat embossed my sentiment from the Feeling Frosty Stamp Set with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you would like some more card making inspiration, feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed. Wishing you all a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Rachel!!
    TFS -
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel, this is fabulous! The bear is just precious and the colors you chose are so bright and happy. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete