Friday, September 29, 2023

Pretty Pumpkins Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina and today’s project consists of lots of Pretty Pumpkins! This is a beautiful layering set and I love that the pumpkins come in three sizes. Loads of possibilities for your card designs!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Layered Basket, Frilly Frame Dies, Autumn Greenery Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

As always, I used the printed sheet on which the stamps come as my guide for placement. For the pumpkins I went with teal, coral, and yellow colors. I used several inks from my stash to get that great dimensional look these stamps provide! The set comes with it’s own leaves but I decided to go for the Autumn Greenery dies which I inked in similar colors. To create that rustic fall look, I added lots of splatters with matching inks and white gouache.

Next, I stamped and die cut the Layered Basket onto a piece of cream paper that I had dry embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder. I took a blending brush to darken the edges of the basket. I wanted to add a scalloped strip using one of the Ribbon And Lace Border dies. This white border was perfect for my sentiment as well (Words Of Gratitude).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins Fall Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Layered Basket, Frilly Frame Dies, Autumn Greenery Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

I created a white card base and adhered a coral gingham panel (Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die and Gingham Pastels pad). Next, I added a white border.

Then it was time to assemble the pumpkin scene starting with the basket and working my way up. I used some temporary glue so I could arrange all the elements until I was happy with the design. Lastly, I added the leaves and pumpkin in front of the basket and scattered a few Chrystal Clear Jewels over the entire scene.

Thank you for joining me and I hope you have fun creating cards with these pretty pumpkins! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Stamps
Layered Basket Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Dies
Layered Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Greenery Dies
Autumn Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment