Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Truckloads of Love Card with Gladys

Hello friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog with another autumn scene card featuring the Truckloads of Love stamp set. I love this set because it can be used throughout the year to celebrate all sorts of occasions from birthdays to Valentines, Christmas, this set got you covered! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckload of Love Thank You Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Happy Harvest)

To start, I stamped the images from Truckloads of Love and Happy Harvest (sunflowers) using alcohol friendly ink. Then I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I used a die slightly smaller than A2 size to cut from Bristol Smooth cardstock. I masked off the edges so I can have a nice white border. Then I ink blended the panel using scattered straw, spiced marmalade and crackling campfire for the sky. For the bottom part of the panel, I used shabby shutters and mowed lawn distress oxide inks. To add more interest, I like to use a small paint brush to add tiny splatters of crackling campfire with a little bit of water.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckload of Love Thank You Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Happy Harvest)

Next, I die cut the road from dark gray cardstock and adhered it about half way up from the bottom of the panel. I placed the truck in the center and surrounded it with the sunflowers. Then I white heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and attached it to the top of the panel. Finally, I mounted the panel on pattern paper to frame this beautiful scene. I can't wait to use this set to create a different scene!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Dies
Truckloads of Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Gladys, this card is fantastic! I love all the attention to detail, especially the addition of the roadside sunflowers. We get those here in southern Arizona this time of year alongside our roads too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete