Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Brilliant Banner Die Focused Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends, Gladys here! I know it's not officially Fall but I'm totally feeling all the Fall vibes. One of the many things I love about Fall are the beautiful colors of the leaves. So, I wanted to incorporate those warm color tones on my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner Die Focused Fall Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Happy Harvest, Fall Kiddos)

I combined some older stamp sets for this card, Fall Kiddos and Happy Harvest (tree). I stamped the images using alcohol friendly ink, colored them with copic markers and cut using their coordinating dies.

I cut the main panel twice, one from pattern paper and the other from Bristol smooth cardstock. Then I used the largest Stitched Arch die to cut the center. I ink blended on the negative cut out using shabby shutter, rustic wilderness, seedless preserves, abandoned coral and tattered rose distress oxide inks. To add more interest, I used a small paint brush to splatter seedless preserves diluted with some water.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Brilliant Banner Die Focused Fall Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Happy Harvest, Fall Kiddos)

Next, I stacked the pattern paper and Bristol cardstock to give it more stability. Then I put double sided foam tape for dimension before adhering it to an A2 size white cardstock. I inlaid the inked panel and adhered the colored images. For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment from Turkey Day "Happy Fall Ya'll". It has a very nice cursive font which I really like. Finally, I used the beautiful Brilliant Banner 1 die to cut it and inked the edges with scattered straws.

That completes my card, thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!   

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment