Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Fall Friends Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog to share a sweet card featuring the Fall Friends stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Fall Themed Friendship Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

To start, I stamped the cute images from Fall Friends using alcohol friendly ink. Then I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. I went with pink pumpkins for a fun pop of color.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Fall Themed Friendship Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Next, I cut the scalloped rectangle from Mini Mat & Tag 3 dies from white cardstock. I masked off along the dotted lines with masking tape and inked the panel with salvaged patina distress oxide ink. To add interest, I added some splatters with diluted salvaged patina using a small paint brush. I backed the panel with double sided foam tape and adhered it on the pattern paper.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Fall Themed Friendship Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I played around with arrangements with the stamped images to create the scene. Once I was happy, I adhered double-sided foam tape to give them dimension. I used the sentiment from the set and stamped it on the top left corner of the panel. For finishing touches I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. I also used the stitched frame from the Tropical Trees Backdrop cut from purple cardstock to complete my card.

Thank you for stopping. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: