Saturday, September 9, 2023

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Tina Smith

Cool down this summer with some wintery holiday hugs! Hello Crafty Friends, my name is Tina Smith and I am super excited to be joining Sunny Studio this month as a Guest Designer on their Blog celebrating their amazing Fall/Holiday Release. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs and Woolen Mittens Holiday Cards and Tags by Tina Smith

Today I get the pleasure of creating with the Woolen Mitten Die set and the Holiday Hugs Stamps. I created a tag with a treat, a heartwarming A2 card, and a snowflake-filled mitten-shaped card.   

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Holiday Card by Tina Smith (featuring Icing Border Dies, Stitched Arch Dies)

For my first project, I created an A2 card with the adorable Holiday Hugs Stamp set along with the Coordinating Holiday Hugs Die Set. I love that you can die-cut the arms of the bear and tuck lots of cute images in them. I colored my bear & present with Copic markers and used the Sunny Studio Stitched Arch Die set to place him on. I ink-blended the arch and my card base with inks and added a fun border frame using the Sunny Studios Icing Borders Die Set.   

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woolen Mittens Holiday Tag by Tina Smith

For my second project, I created a shaped card with the Woolen Mittens Die Set. I embossed a mitten panel for the front with the Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder and ink blended the edges & cuff filling in the mitten with stitched details and snowflakes. I created a tag with the Stitched Arch Die set and stamped my greeting from the Holiday Hugs Stamp set. I embellished the top right of the mitten with die-cut holly and buttons adding color by inking the edges, I threaded the buttons and created a bow with twine and ribbon. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Holiday Card by Tina Smith (featuring Icing Border Dies, Stitched Arch Dies)

For my final project, I created a fun tag with a treat. I used the Holiday Hugs Stamp, coloring the cute bear with Copic markers. I created a tag with the Stitched Arch Die set, embossing it with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder and inking the edges. I placed a swirl border at the bottom of the tag using the Icing Borders Die set. I adorned my tag with a button and holly from the Woolen Mitten Die Set and some white ribbon. A small candy will fit perfectly in the arm of the bear, I suggest a miniature chocolate to make your tags extra sweet this Holiday Season!  

 

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you would like to see the step-by-step tutorial on how I created the projects above you watch the video above or you can check it out on my YouTube Channel, Just Click HERE. Have a Lovely Day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Icing Border DIes
Icing Border DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute and brilliantly rendered. Great cards and tag!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!!! That mitten is adorable with your soft colors. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete