Sunday, September 3, 2023

Dotted Diamond Background Die Focused Card with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here sharing this festive card, featuring the new Dotted Diamond Portrait Die. This is such a fun and versatile die, adding the perfect texture to any project!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dotted Diamond Background Die Focused Christmas Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Jolly Gingerbread, Brilliant Banner Dies)

To begin, I stamped the images from the Jolly Gingerbread Stamps, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Jolly Gingerbread Dies. Next, I die-cut white cardstock using the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I then placed the Dotted Diamond Portrait Die face down on top of the stitched rectangle and ran it through my die-cut machine. 

I lightly blended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink onto the top portion of the rectangle, then splattered it with water. I also splattered some Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink, thinned it with water, and then white acrylic paint to create some texture and interest to the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dotted Diamond Background Die Focused Christmas Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Jolly Gingerbread, Brilliant Banner Dies)

I arranged the stamped images onto the inked background and attached them with foam tape for interest. I then stamped the sentiment onto a pink banner, die cut using the Brilliant Banner 1 Die. I attached the banner to the bottom of my card using foam tape, then added the red 'SWEET' sentiment die cut using the Sweet Word Die. Lastly, I attached my dotted diamond layer to a piece of candy cane striped paper, from the All is Bright 6X6 Paper pad to complete my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Jolly Gingerbread Dies
Jolly Gingerbread Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment