Friday, January 6, 2023

Valentine's Day Cards with Vanessa and Tina

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute Valentine's Day card using Passionate Penguins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Words Of Gratitude, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I started with a white panel of cardstock and stamped the sentiments onto the background. After I had inked the panel, I adhered it to the white card base. 

Used sets:
Passionate Penguins stamps
Words of Gratitude stamps
Chloe Alphabet Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Words Of Gratitude, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

Now I stamped the image, colored it with Copics, fussy-cut the piece and adhered it with foam tape. I die-cut the letters, colored them red and added them to the card. Finally, I drew highlights with a white gel pen.

Enjoy your weekend, thanks for stopping by today!

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a sweet Valentine’s Day card featuring the adorable Love Monkey stamp and die set! And of course I also had to include a big pink heart made with the largest of the Scalloped Heart dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Card by Tina (featuring Scalloped Heart Dies)

This heart was die cut from white Neenah paper and colored with distress oxides Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry. I used a blending brush to get a smooth coverage. My background was made from the same Neenah paper and dry embossed with the Quilted Hearts embossing folder. I love how this technique completely elevates the panel.

Next I stamped and colored all my images: two cute monkeys and branches from the Love Monkey set and several envelopes from Snail Mail. I selected a sentiment from Heart Bouquet and stamped it onto a small white banner. My favorite ink for sentiments is the Versafine Onyx Black because it always gives a clean and crisp result on the cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Card by Tina (featuring Scalloped Heart Dies)

I began to assemble the card by gluing the white embossed panel to a pink card base, creating a border for extra dimension. Next, I added the heart die cut with foam tape and started building my scene with all the images. I placed the sentiment banner below the heart. A few Heart Shaped Pearls were scattered onto the heart for extra shimmer and shine!

It’s great that these pearls come in different colors, so they match lots of pink or red shades in your projects. And that completes this cute Valentine’s card! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment