Thursday, January 19, 2023

Hayley Alphabet Focused Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hey crafty friends! Marine here, so happy to be back on the blog with a busy but yet super cute slimline card featuring a lovely tiger family + a whole bunch of images, as well as the new Hayley Lowercase Alphabet.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Purrfect Birthday, Fabulous Flamingos, Tropical Scenes)

First, I cut an 8,5" x 3,5" bristol panel, and created a jungle/tropical landscape using stencils and oxide inks. I divided my panel into several parts, and worked my way from the bottom towards the top. At the very bottom: a swamp using salvaged patina + peacock feathers oxide inks. Above that swamp: two hills and mountains using mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks. And above the mountains: the sky using squeezed lemonade + carved pumpkin oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Purrfect Birthday, Fabulous Flamingos, Tropical Scenes)

Once the landscape was done, I moved on to the coloring, and stamped all my images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. Here's a detailed list of the stamps I used:

- kitties from Purrfect Birthday + Balloon Rides + Beach Buddies to make tigers
- grass details from Garden Critters
- the branch from Outback Critters
- rocks from Fintastic Friends + Savanna Safari
- leaves from Best Fishes
- the snow bank from Bear Hugs to make a grassy platform in the middle the swamp
- the tree trunk from Seasonal Trees
- the tropical birds from Tiki Time
- tropical leaves and flowers from Fabulous Flamingos
- the leaves and ivy from Tropical Scenes

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Purrfect Birthday, Fabulous Flamingos, Tropical Scenes)

Next I attached all the images on my panel using 1mm foam squares mostly, as well as 3mm glue dots and liquid glue.

I used the new Hayley Lowercase Alphabet to cut some letters and create the word "Wild". I cut those letters twice: in aqua and in white, and I glued the white letters at the back of the aqua ones to create an outline. Attached the letters on the sky section using liquid glue, and stamped the words "About You" from Squirrel Friends right below to finally read "Wild about you".

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Marine Simon (featuring Purrfect Birthday, Fabulous Flamingos, Tropical Scenes)

And as always, I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen. And that's it! I hope that you like this new tropical and super cute scene. Feel welcome to watch the process video for more details (click on the image above). Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

------------------------------------

Hello Friends, Waleska here. Are you ready for more inspiration using the latest release? What new products are you enjoying? Today I want to share with you a super sweet card using two new products, the Panda Party Stamps and the Hayley Alphabet dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Panda Party, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

To create this card I started by choosing the color palette, to do that I got inspiration from the beautiful Spring Fever paper pad, the beautiful pastel colors made me think of a fun panda birthday party. I cut a white panel with the Stitched Rectangle dies and inked some clouds trying to coordinate the same pastel colors with Oxide Inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, Wild Honey and Peacock Feathers. I used some sparkle watercolor too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Haley Alphabet Focused Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Panda Party, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I then stamped and color the sweetest little pandas and adhere them to the clouds. I added some birthday hats using the same paper I used as inspiration. I finally cut the letters to form the word Birthday, and to add some dimension I adhered three of each letters and I form the word. To finish my card I cut a panel slightly bigger of my card from the pattern paper to tie all the colors and design. I simply adore this pandas they look so cute and they can be used for so many different occasions.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Stamps
Garden Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Critters Dies
Garden Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. OH, my goodness, these are way too cute!! I love the new alphabet and both these cards are GORGEOUS!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete