Thursday, January 5, 2023

Valentine's Day Cards with Marine and Waleska

Hello crafty friends! Happy new year! Marine here with you today, I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with those cute and colorful Valentine shaker tags showcasing some adorable kitties from Meow & Furever. You might have noticed that I like to use rainbow colors on my cards, especially on Christmas cards, well today I decided to use those colors once again to create my Valentine tags, and I added golden accents to make them super bright and shiny.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Shaker Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I started off by creating the shaker tags, and cut all the different pieces I needed to build them using the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set. I cut five tag bases out of a polka dotted paper from the Very Merry paper pack and five vellum tags to tone these down. I also cut five colorful window pieces out of a stripy paper from the Very Merry paper pack, five toppers out of heart papers from the Flirty Flowers paper pack, and finally five white decorative hearts. So, I built the five shaker tags (feel welcome to check the process video) and then I colored some cute kitties.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Shaker Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I stamped five images from Meow & Furever on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. And because the tags were very colorful, I decided to keep the kitties pretty neutral and only used black, grey and white to color them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Shaker Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Once the coloring was done, I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, I white heat embossed five "Furever yours" greetings from Meow & Furever on black banners, and attached both the images and banners on the tags using foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Shaker Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

And that's it! I hope you like those bright and shiny tags. Once again, feel welcome to check the process video for more details (click on the image above). Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

---------------------------------------------

Hello Friends, Waleska here! How was your end of the year celebration? Are you ready for a new year full of inspiration and fun projects we have for you? I have a sweet and lovely card for you today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Stitched Heart Dies)

For this card I started by cutting an A2 white cardstock panel and die cut different sizes of hearts along this front panel from the Stitched Heart Dies 2, I adhered the Preppy Prints 6 x 6 Paper in the back of this piece, I choose the rainbow hearts paper. I stamped and color three of the sweetest penguins from the Passionate Penguins Stamp. I love this penguin that is saying hello.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Stitched Heart Dies)

I cut and adhered this piece to a black panel. I adhered the adorable penguins inside three of the hearts and stamped the sentiment from the same set. Finally I adhered this panel to an A2 white card base. This is a super sweet and easy card to make for someone you love! Thank you so much for stopping by have a wonderful rest of your day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Darling tags and card, they are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Waleska, Marine and Sunny Studio -
    These are all superb - so cute and colorful! TFS -
    Lori S in PA (USA)

    ReplyDelete