Thursday, September 15, 2022

Too Cute To Spook Cards with Alma and Waleska

Boooooo, this is Alma and I'm totally in Halloween craft fever. When I first saw the Too Cute to Spook stamps set, I was blown away! How cute is that? I love the characters and the scene elements are especially great! The Haunted House and the tree! So beautiful.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute to Spook Halloween Card by Alma Störk (featuring Slimline Dies)

First I coloured all the images with the Copics and punched them out with the corresponding Too Cute to Spook diesThen I cut out two rectangles as a base for the card and cut out a round hole (one in white and one in black). I punched a larger hole in the white cardstock and a smaller hole in the black one.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute to Spook Halloween Card by Alma Störk (featuring Slimline Dies)
 
Then I wiped a rectangle with the distress colours "Twisted Citron", "Carved Pumpkin", "Crackling Campfire" and "Wilted Violet". Afterwards I punched out the clouds of the Slimline Nature Borders Dies as a stencil and applied a second layer of colour with clouds. Then I stamped Happy Halloween and added highlights with the white gel pen.

 

Now I cut the edge of the black cardstock and wrapped a spider web around the hole with black thread. Finally I glued all the layers together with 3D pads and put the images on top!


BOOOOOOO!!

-------------------------------------------

Hi there, Waleska here! Today I am sharing more inspiration from the newest release! My card features the Too Cute to Spook Stamp Set and Fall Scenes Stamp. This two sets are absolutely adorable and typical Sunny Studio Designs.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute to Spook Halloween Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fall Scenes)

For my card today I used a lot of making tape because I wanted to create a one layer scene. I started by stamping the Spooky house from the Fall Scenes leaving some space at the bottom of the card for the cute Halloween critters. I colored the house with Copic markers and the rest of the scene with oxide inks in colors: Peeled Paint for the grassy area, Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin and Black Soot for the Sky and Pumice Stone for the street.

I choose three of the cute critters, stamp and colored them, I adhered them to the front of the card as if they are ready to trick or treat in that spooky house, I added a couple of bats and some extra spooky tree and spider web too.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute to Spook Halloween Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Fall Scenes)

I finally added the sentiment with Versafine ink and assemble this piece to a white panel and then to a black card base. Thank you so much for visiting today! Remember to stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment