Monday, September 12, 2022

Autumn Tree Cards with Bobbi and Cathy

They say money doesn’t grow on trees, but how about love? If you love apples, you’ll love the new Autumn Tree Dies. You can fill this tree with various leaves to make different trees and even bright red-filled apple trees. It’s Bobbi here with an apple tree card made with love using the new dies by Sunny Studio. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Stitched Rectangles)


I created this 5″ X 7″ card using the Autumn Trees dies and pattern papers from the Sweater Weather paper pack. I used two teal pattern papers for the background. I added the tree and attached the leaves and apples. I kept the apples on the lower branches to create “low hanging fruit.” Those are so much easier to pick later.  


I used the following colors to color the images:
Tree trunk/branches: E49, E59, E57, E55

Apples and heart: R29, R17, R14, YG00
Leaves: YG67, YG17, YG03, YG00


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Stitched Rectangles)


Did you notice the cute heart in the middle of the trunk? I used a die cut from the 
Bursting Hearts Die. I colored it to match the apples. I also added a little bling to the heart and the tree using the Red Zircon Jewels.


Lastly, I added a band of a Sweater Weather pattern paper. I enhanced the strip by adding white stitches using my Gelly Roll white gel pen and stamped the "Thinking of You" phrase from the Watering Can set between the stitching lines. This is a very easy card to make, but be prepared to add lots of leaves! It’s addicting. 


Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.


-------------------------------------------

Hey friends! Cathy here today and it looks like love is in the trees for at least one of these little squirrels!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Fall Scenes, Squirrel Friends)
 
To create my card, I started by die-cutting a piece of Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock using a Stitched Rectangle die. I lightly inked the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress ink on the top half of the piece and Antique Linen on the bottom half. I added a die-cut cloud using the Tropical Trees Backdrop Die. Setting this piece aside, I die-cut another piece of Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle die and stamped the fence portion of a Fall Scenes stamp 1 1/2" from the bottom. I colored the stamped image with Copics, inked the grass below with Shabby Shutters and Crushed Olive Distress inks and heat embossed the sentiment. I then used the coordinating dies to the Fall Scenes stamps to die-cut along the fence line and adhered this piece to the bottom of the inked sky cardstock piece.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Fall Scenes, Squirrel Friends)
 
Next, I die-cut 2 trees and leaves using the Autumn Tree Dies and colored them with Copics. I adhered one to each side of the cardstock piece overlapping the edges and used precision tip scissors to cut carefully along the edges of the cardstock. I stamped and colored the 2 adorable little squirrels and acorns from the Squirrel Friends stamps with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

 

For the hearts above my amorous little squirrel, I inked a piece of white cardstock with Saltwater Taffy Distress ink and die-cut the piece using the Bursting Hearts die. This gave me a bunch of different sized hearts that I heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a little shine. I adhered the panel to a light gray A2 card front.

 

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Stamps
Watering Can Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment