Friday, September 16, 2022

Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Tina

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a rocking interactive card using the Pumpkin Patch Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Too Cute to Spook, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

I started with an orange circle that I scored in the middle to create the card base. I then trimmed two smaller circles from white and black cardstock, created the sky on the white circle with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink and a cloud mask and trimmed off half of the black circle with the grass border die. I die-cut the pumpkins from white cardstock and colored them with Copics, then I added yellow cardstock behind. I stacked the images and created the moving part of the card -> find a video tutorial here.

Here comes a list of the used products:
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Too Cute To Spook stamps
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Picket Fence Border Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Too Cute to Spook, Chloe Alphabet Dies, Picket Fence Border Dies)

Now I adhered the black half circle to the bottom part, trimmed the black fence with scissors to create a broken appearance and adhered the pieces. I die-cut the letters from orange cardstock, colored the tops with a black marker and spelled BOO. Finally, I stamped the bats to the background.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, everybody!

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Tina with a sweet pumpkin card for you today! The new Pumpkin Patch Die set gives you lots of options to create the cutest or spookiest pumpkins! It can also be used as layering dies but I went with the adorable faces that come with this set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Card by Tina (featuring Slimline Dies, Window Quad Dies)

First, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from some Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I wanted to create a striped border for my sentiment so I used one of the Slimline Basic Border Dies to cut off about an inch at the bottom of the panel. Next, I used a striped stencil and some die inks in yellow, green, and red tones. The same ones that I’ll apply on the pumpkins later.

I thought it would be fun to feature four adorable pumpkin faces so I pulled the Window Quad Square die and run it through my die cute machine using the top part of the white rectangle panel. I adhered both pieces of the rectangle panel to a card base using liquid glue.

Then it was time to create the bases for the pumpkins and decide which ‘faces’ I wanted to use! I cut the pumpkin bases three times for some dimension on my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Card by Tina (featuring Slimline Dies, Window Quad Dies)

I also die cut the greenery that comes with the set. Next, I added some color to the pumpkins and leaves using the same inks as before for the striped border. Finally, I glued all the pieces together with some liquid glue. For some extra texture, I added little dots to the left side of the pumpkins with some brown copics and a white gel pen. Each finished pumpkin was added to a square using foam tape.

I used a sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set, stamped it onto a die cut banner and added it to the striped banner piece with foam tape. To embellish the card I sprinkled some Iridescent Jewels on the pumpkins and around the sentiment.

I love all these cute pumpkin faces and I hope you got inspired to create some adorable cards with this new die set too!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment