Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Fall Scenes Cards with Marie and Alma

Hello Everyone, Marie here! We are only one day away from the first day of Fall 2022 so I decided to create a Happy Fall card featuring the Fall Scenes stamp set and the Squirrel Friends stamps from Sunny's latest release! If you are anything like me and sometimes struggle with what to do with your background when creating a card, it is so nice to have scene stamps on hand! I absolutely adore these Fall scenes stamps that make it so easy to build up a scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Scenes Card by Marie Marco (featuring Squirrel Friends, Loopy Letter Dies)

I started off by die cutting an A2 sized panel from water color paper and another one from Bristol Smooth cardstock paper. I also cut out a white scalloped panel as my card base from 110 lb. sturdy Neenah Solar White cardstock paper.  

I stamped my fall scene with Distress Ink in the color "Antique Linen"  onto the watercolor paper. I proceed to color my scene using the Derwent inktense Pencils. I also stamped out some images from the Squirrel Friends Stamps onto watercolor paper, and colored those as well. 

After coloring my fall scene and images, I die cut them using the Fall Scene dies and the Squirrel Friends dies. To Create my "Happy Fall" sentiment, I used the Loopy Letters dies. I am so in love with the Loopy Letters Die! I have never seen cursive letters dies before and these are so perfect for creating your own sentiments with a fun and elegant touch! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Scenes Card by Marie Marco (featuring Squirrel Friends, Loopy Letter Dies)

To create my background panel, I took the A2 sized Bristol Smooth Cardstock and stenciled in some fall clouds using Distress Ink in the color "Speckled Egg". I then attached my die cut fall scene to my inked panel, and attached it to my white scalloped base panel. 

To finish everything off, I attached all my images using Bearly Art Precision Glue, Double Sided Score Tape, and double sided Foam Tape. 

Thank You for Joining me today!!! Until next time, Happy Crafting and Happy Fall 'Yall!

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Alma here with you. I am known for colourful and detailed cards. Nevertheless,
I sometimes like it a bit simpler and I really liked the new Halloween stamp from the 
Fall Scenes Stamps set.
Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Scenes Card by Alma Störk (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)
First I stamped the image on the tag from Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies and coloured it with Copic 
markers.
Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Scenes Card by Alma Störk (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)
Then I punched the rectangular card from the above mentioned die set, stamped the cobwebs
from the Too Cute to Spook stamps set and glued everything together onto black cardstock.
Finally, I added a nylon yarn into the tag and the Halloween greeting is ready.
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment