Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Autumn Tree Die Focused Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here with another fun project using this quarter’s new release! I love creating critter scenes and I was so excited to see that we have a new large tree die! This is perfect for scene building. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Kavya (featuring Spring Scenes, Critter Campout)

I created a fun little camping scene by staying and coloring images from Critter Campout and Spring Scene stamps. I then die cut the trees and leaves using Autumn Tree dies and cardstock. For my background, I used Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac and Victorian Velvet distress oxide inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Kavya (featuring Spring Scenes, Critter Campout)

Added a strip of green cardstock for the land and splattered some water and paint for drama. Adhered all the images and I was done! I decided to not add a sentiment so that I could use this for any occasion :)

Wasn’t that quick and simple? Hope you liked this week’s card from me! Happy Crafting!

--------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Isha here with a cute autumn theme card featuring the Autumn Tree die. This is such a versatile die and is perfect for any season.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Reindeer Games, Fancy Frame Dies)

I started by sponging some salvaged patina and peacock feathers distress ink to a white card. I then die-cut the tree and the leaves using the Autumn Tree dies. I used the negative of the tree die-cut as stencil and sponged some inks to the left side of the card. I sponged the tree using vintage photo and aged mahogany distress ink.

For the leaves, I used fossilized amber, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, candid apple and twisted citron inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Reindeer Games, Fancy Frame Dies)

I stamped the reindeer from the Reindeer Games stamp set, color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Stamp the sentiment from the Harvest Mice stamp set.

Adhere all the images to the panel and then adhere the frame from the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies. Adhere the panel to the white card base.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Stamps
Reindeer Games Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Dies
Reindeer Games Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment