Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Autumn Greenery Die Focused Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! Anyone who is familiar with my work knows that I love making things realistic. The new Autumn Greenery dies in the latest release were a perfect opportunity for me to try out some realistic ink bending!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greenery Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Hello Word Die)

I first started off by prepping my background. I ink blended an edge of kraft cardstock with some brown die ink and splattered some white and brown paint. Then, I die cut the leaves from Autumn Greenery using white cardstock and ink blended it using different shades of green, yellow, orange, red and purple distress oxide inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greenery Everyday Card by Kavya (featuring Hello Word Die)

I then splattered some water drops and added details using a white gel pen. Then, I placed the leaves onto the brown background and added a heat embossed sentiment and a die cut Hello Word to finish off my card!

That’s it folks! I hope you enjoyed this fun project :) Happy Crafting! 

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Isha here! Today, I am featuring the Autumn Greenery Dies with you. I love autumn, mainly because of the crisp air and the colors. These new dies are perfect with some intricate impressions.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greenery Everyday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I started by creating the background layer. I took a white card and embossed it using the Cable Knit embossing folder. I then sponged kitsch flamingo and dried marigold distress inks. Flick gold watercolor. Next I die-cut the mat layer using the new Mini Mat and Tag 3 dies. Then I stamped the sentiment using the Cherry Blossoms stamp. Add gold watercolor to the edges. Adhere these mat layers to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greenery Everyday Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Die-cut various leaves from the Autumn Greenery dies, add distress ink for the color. Flick water and gold watercolor. Adhere to the card.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Greenery Dies
Autumn Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. The leaves are so pretty! Gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kavya and Isha your cards are lovely! I feel the crispness of Autumn in them :)

    ReplyDelete