Friday, September 2, 2022

Autumn Tree Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Tina

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a CAS card using the new Autumn Tree Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Words Of Gratitude)

I first die-cut the tree from the white cardstock panel and then all the leaves and the apple. This took a while, using the three single leaves of the tree. After I had colored the leaves and the apple, I adhered the panel and the elements to the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Words Of Gratitude)

Then I stamped the sentiment using the Words Of Gratitude stamp set onto a strip of white cardstock, notched one end and adhered it to the card. For a bit more dimension, I slightly bend up the ends of the twigs and didn't adhere them.

I hope you like my simpler version of this tree! It is so versatile. Happy weekend, see you next week!

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Tina here with my first blogpost as a DT member for Sunny Studio Stamps! I am super excited to be a part of this amazing team! Today I am sharing a card featuring the new Autumn Tree Dies. This die is so amazing and versatile. It can be used all year round and I also love that it comes with different kind of leaves and even some cute little apples!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Tina (featuring Fall Friends, Stitched Arch Dies, Words Of Gratitude)

I started by die cutting the Fancy Frames Rectangle Die from a piece of Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I left the outer frame white and colored the second one in a teal color with my Copic Marker.

For my background I selected a pink plaid patterned paper from the new Joyful Holiday Paper Pad and glued it directly to an A2 size card base. Next, I added the white and the teal frames to the base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Tina (featuring Fall Friends, Stitched Arch Dies, Words Of Gratitude)

To create my little Autumn scene, I first die cut an arch with the largest die from the Stitched Arch Dies set. I ink blended some Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides over a cloud stencil to create a soft pink sky.

As a sentiment, I stamped one of the Autumn Greetings in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto the arched panel, then I added the panel to the card base with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Tree Die Focused Card by Tina (featuring Fall Friends, Stitched Arch Dies, Words Of Gratitude)

For my tree and leaves, I decided to cut them all from the same white Neenah card stock and color them with my Copics. I kept to a pink, orange, and teal palette for the leaves and dark to medium browns for the tree itself. I then stamped, die cut and colored a cute fox and several pumpkins from the Fall Friends Stamp and die set.

Lastly, I adhered all my images to create this colorful Autumn scene. To finish off the card, I added a few details with my white gel pen.

Thank you so much for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Greetings Stamps
Autumn Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment