Monday, September 5, 2022

Fall Scenes Cards with Cathy and Bobbi

Hey friends! Cathy here sharing a card today featuring the spooktacular haunted mansion from the Fall Scenes stamp set paired with a little cutie from the Too Cute to Spook stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Too Cute To Spook, Fishtail Banner Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Autumn Tree Dies)

I started with a piece of Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock cut to 3 3x4” x 5 1/2". I die-cut the bottom edge using a Fishtail Banners II die. I also cut a mat for this panel slightly larger from a piece of black cardstock and die-cut the bottom edge. I stamped the haunted mansion scene towards the top of the cardstock piece and masked the image using eclipse tape. I then inked the ground with Pumice Stone and Frayed Burlap Distress ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Too Cute To Spook, Fishtail Banner Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Autumn Tree Dies)

To create a spooky night sky, I die-cut a circle from eclipse tape using a 
Stitched Circles Small die and used the negative cut out from the tape to ink a moon with Antique Linen Distress ink. I then masked the moon and inked the sky with Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot Distress inks. I stamped a bat from the Fall Scenes stamps across the moon.

Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Too Cute To Spook, Fishtail Banner Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Autumn Tree Dies)

To finish, I colored the stamped images with Copics and die-cut the Too Cute to Spook images using the coordinating dies. I heat embossed a sentiment from the Too Cute to Spook stamps and adhered a portion of the Autumn Tree die-cut from black cardstock to the left and right sides of the cardstock panel. I cut a piece of paper from the Critter Country paper pack 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to an A2 card base. I then matted the cardstock panel on the black cardstock and adhered it to the card front.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny friends. It’s Bobbi here with a fall scene card featuring some of the new fall sets just released by Sunny Studio Stamps. 


Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Squirrel Friends, Too Cute to Spook, Words of Gratitude)

Today, I’m using the following products:

Fall Scenes stamps and coordinating dies

Squirrel Friends stamps and coordinating dies

Too Cute to Spook stamps and coordinating dies

Words of Gratitude Stamps

Critter Country Pattern Paper


Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Squirrel Friends, Too Cute to Spook, Words of Gratitude)

To make this 5″ X 7″ size card, I started by stamping the fence and tree setting from the Fall Scenes stampsNote: Because my card is 7″ wide, I did add in more fencing on both sides to extend the fence line on the card front panel. Next, I created a background landscape using Copic markers in various greens and blues. I used a lot of different greens. Simply explore what you like. I tend to gravitate to yellow-greens for meadows, but since this is a fall scene, I brought in some grayish greens, too. Using the bare silhouette tree from the Too Cute to Spook stamps, I added trees in the background by the sky. This creates some depth in the scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Squirrel Friends, Too Cute to Spook, Words of Gratitude)

I stamped the foreground items including: 5 leaf piles, various small pumpkins, and a rake. I also added some larger pumpkins from the Too Cute to Spook stamp set and the flying squirrel is from the Squirrel Friends stamps. Adding the larger pumpkins in the very front provides more scene dimension. All of the images were adhered in place. I popped up the flying squirrel using foam tabs to make him look like he is in the air.

Lastly, I added some designer paper to the bottom of this scene and added faux stitching by hand and a stamped phrase from the Words of Gratitude Stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps; Fall Scenes Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Squirrel Friends, Too Cute to Spook, Words of Gratitude)

Inside, I finished the sentiment thought with another one. This card is ready to send!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign. Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Stamps
Fall Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Scenes Dies
Fall Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Squirrel Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Squirrel Friends Dies
Squirrel Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cathy and Bobbi -
    These are total delights! Love them both. TFS!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous backgrounds! Very impressive!! Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete