Monday, August 1, 2022

Wedded Bliss & Wonky Windows Cards with Catherine and Bobbi

Hello Friends! Catherine here, sharing a see through card featuring the adorable Wedded Bliss Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Ocean View, Inside Greetings Congrats, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies)

Starting from 2” from the bottom,  I ink blended a piece of white card stock 4.25” x 5.5” with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using a cloud stencil made with Fluffy Cloud Border. Next, using black ink, I stamped the sentiment from Inside Greetings Congrats Stamps onto the bottom white area of the card.

I stamped the ocean and sand border from Ocean View and die cut with the coordinating die, Ocean View Dies. I use the same coordinating die to die cut a backing for the back of the border using white cardstock. I then colored the ocean and sand border scene with Copic Markers. I added the adorable penguins from Wedded Bliss and a beach chair from Kiddie Pool Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Ocean View, Inside Greetings Congrats, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies)

For the acetate card, I trimmed a piece of clear acetate to 4.25”x 11”. I scored the acetate at 5.5” and used a bone folder tool to fold the card in half.

I adhered the cloudy background onto the inside of if the acetate card and the ocean and sand border onto the outside of the card. I adhered the white backing onto the back of the ocean and sand border to cover the glue marks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wedded Bliss Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Ocean View, Inside Greetings Congrats, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies)

I used StāzOn Jet Black ink to stamp the sentiment onto the front of the acetate card and finished off the card with hearts from Basic Mini Shape Dies.

Thanks for stopping by today! For more details and inspiration, please visit by my blog Craft-Cat! Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------

Hello friends, Bobbi here! It’s time for a little “wonky” fun using the newly released, Wonky Windows die set. I paired this cute die set of imperfect windows and banners with some yummy drinks to make this card. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Windows Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Paradise)

I’m using the following products:
Wonky Windows die set

Tropical Paradise stamps and coordinating die sets

Cruisin’ Cuisine stamp set (for the “happy” and “day” words on the banners)

Subtle Gray Tones 6″ X 6″ paper pad


This 5″ X 7″ card begins with a fun watercolor background measuring 5″ X 7″. I brushed on fun colors and let them do their thing. I used Canson XL watercolor paper and Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor paints. The colors blend so nicely! Next, I cut out the wonky windows down the right hand side. I added a printed polka dot paper to the windows. The paper is from the Subtle Gray Tones 6″ X 6″ paper pad

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Windows Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Paradise)

I stamped, colored, and die cut the pineapple and two drinks from the Tropical Paradise stamps and coordinating die sets. I also cut six banners from the Wonky Windows die set.  All of them were cut from Neenah 80lb cardstock. I love the stitching around the windows and banners! 


I colored the images in using the following Copic Marker colors:
Pineapple: Y19, Y08, YG67, YG03, YG00, YR24, with white gel pen highlights
Coconut drink: B05, B04, B02, YR07, YR6, Y19, Y08, G05, Goo, YG03, YG00, E57, E55, E43, with white gel pen highlights
Daiquiri drink, lime slices and water droplets: G05, G00, Y08, YR07, YR68, YR65, YR61, B05, B02, B00, with white gel pen highlights


Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Windows Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Paradise)

I used all the same colors from the images to color the banners, too. I used a fine-tip black marker for the banner string (hand drew it in) and my white gel pen for the white polka dots. I stamped “HAPPY” and “DAY” on the banners. Everything was glued in place and the entire front panel was attached to an A7 white card base made from Neenah 80lb Solar White cardstock using double sided tape. I have the best results attaching watercolor paper to card bases using very sticky double-sided tape. Lastly, I stamped “Cheers” in black to the lower right corner to complete this card.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tropical Paradise Dies
Tropical Paradise Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Dies
Wedded Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonky Windows Die
Wonky Windows Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment