Saturday, August 27, 2022

Introducing New Design Team Members + New Release Video

 

You may have noticed some new faces on our birthday blog hop yesterday. I'm super excited to have the these four talented ladies joining our Sunny Studio team who will begin sharing more winter cards starting on Monday. Yay!  I've received a little sneak peek and they are really going to inspire you!






With new faces it sadly means we have to say goodbye to several designers who we have come to love and adore. Thank you Catherine, Gladys, Marieke and Audrey for all your inspiring cards and friendship. You mean the world to me and I'm hoping we can work together again in the near future. ❤

For those who might have missed it yesterday with my mile long blog post, I have created a special video sharing a closer look at each of the new products, along with the nearly 50 cards and tags I created with it. I hope you will grab a cup of coffee, sit back and join me. 


You can also view it on our YouTube Channel HERE.  

If you haven't had a chance to hop along with our birthday blog hop, you can visit our post HERE. There is a $25 prize to our online store up for grabs at every stop for a total in $375 in prizes. All contests close on August 31st. 

Thanks so much for your sweet support of our little company. ❤

5 comments: