Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wonky Window Die Focused Cards with Gladys and Alma

Hello friends! Gladys here with a mini slimline using the Wonky Windows and Little Birdie stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Window Die Focused Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Little Birdie)

To start I used a mini slimline die to cut from Bristol smooth cardstock. I ink blended the background with a cloud stencil and salty ocean distress ink. Then I used the Wonky Windows die to cut the center of the panel. I also used the window die to cut from scraps of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended worn lipstick and scattered straw on the negative pieces.

Next I stamped and colored the images from Little Birdie using Copic markers. I cut them out using their coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Window Die Focused Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Little Birdie)

To assemble the card I used the mini slimline die to cut from white cardstock. I inlaid the pieces from the Wonky Windows with liquid glue. I used foam tape on the back of the cloud panel for dimension before mounting it onto the white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in the center window then adhered the images down. Finally I attached the panel onto a card base. That is all for me today until next time. Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------

Hi, today it's me, Alma. I'm back on the blog and today I want to show you a shaker card that you can easily design using the Wonky Windows Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Window Die Focused Card by Alma Störk (featuring Froggy Friends, Rain or Shine)


First of all, I cut two rectangles of cardstock and punched one of them out with the Wonky Windows. Then I wiped the two cardstocks in the Distress Oxide colours Chipped Saphire, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China and Tumbled Glass and sprinkled them with water. I set white highlights with the gel pen so that the water structure gets even more depth.

Then I mixed the Jewels Sky Blue JewelsMagic Blue Jewels and Cornflower Blue Jewels and glued the two cardstock pieces together with the shaker elements and 3D tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Window Die Focused Card by Alma Störk (featuring Froggy Friends, Rain or Shine)

After this I stamped the frogs and accessories from the 
Froggy Friends stamp set, coloured them with Copics, and die-cut them with the coordinating dies. The water puddles, the ducks and the umbrella are from the Rain or Shine stamp set, which I also stamped out with the matching coordinating dies.

Now everything is glued together and the shaking can begin.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Froggy Friends Dies
Froggy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Froggy Friends Stamps
Froggy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Dies
Rain or Shine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Stamps
Rain or Shine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonky Windows Die
Wonky Windows Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gladys, Alma and SS - These are absolutely fabulous! They're sensational! Love the shaker and the beautifully blended colors in the "tweet" birdie card!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete