Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Cards with Alma and Marie

Hi dear ones, it's Alma and I'm so happy to show you the awesome new stamps from the Pumpkin Patch Dies set from the new release on my new card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Card by Alma Störk (featuring Words of Gratitude)

The punches are very versatile, you can use them as Halloween punches or simply as fall pumpkins. I chose the second option and punched the die-cut elements on white paper, glued them together and then coloured them with copics and pencils.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Card by Alma Störk (featuring Words of Gratitude)

I then speckled and dotted the background, tied the Doodletwine around the card, and die-cut the text from the Words of Gratitude Stamps Set. Now glue the pumpkins on, colour in a shadow with pencils under the pumpkins and you're done! 

--------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! I’m Marie! Thank you so much for joining me today for my very first blog post with Sunny Studio Stamps. It’s Spooky season for some people that’s why I am so thrilled to be here to share my simple, fun, and spooktacular Halloween card featuring the new Pumpkin Patch Dies. I also used the New Too Cute To Spook stamp set. There are so many elements in this die set that will help to build all kinds of different pumpkins, from Harvest to the friendly Jack-o’-lantern. These dies are perfect for all fall themed cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Card by Marie Marco (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Too Cute To Spook)

To create this card, I first started by die cutting an A2 sized panel from 110 lb black card stock as my card base.  Using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Die, I cut out my green pattern paper from the Critter Country Paper Pack. I then inked the scalloped edges of my pattern paper with Distress Ink in “Black Soot”. Afterwards, I adhered my pattern paper to the black card base. 

Setting my background panel aside, I die cut  my 3 adorable pumpkins  from Orange polka dot paper also from the Critter Country Paper pack. I also die cut another set of pumpkins using 110 lb. Neenah Solar white cardstock. I attach my orange pattern paper pumpkins to the solid white card stock  to create sturdy pumpkins. I die cut the pumpkin stems and vines and used a copic marker in the color G17 Forest Green to color the vines and stem. I then distress the edges of the stems and vines and entire pumpkins using Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Inks. After Inking, I die cut some cute jack-o-lantern faces and glued them to my pumpkins and highlighted their eyes with a white gel pen. 

For some added spookiness, I decided to water color 2 tiny spiders from the Too Cute To Spook stamp set, and die cut them them using their corresponding dies 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Die Focused Card by Marie Marco (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Too Cute To Spook)

To build my card, I created a frame from black card stock and used a white color pencil to create spooky black and white stripes around the border. I adhered it to my background panel and I stamped out some spider webs  as well as the Happy Halloween Sentiment both from the Too Cute To Spook stamp set. I adhered my happy little pumpkins using foam tape to add dimension to the 2 outer pumpkins and finally  I added my super cute spiders. 

And there you have it! A cute and fun Halloween card! Thank you so much for stop! I can’t wait to create more fun and spooky cards to share with you all during this spooky season! Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Hi, friends - These are terrific. I love the look of the first one, especially, but they are both fabulous cards.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are amazing. The one created by Alma is beautiful with the soft colors of Fall. Sunny Studios has the best products and ideas!

    ReplyDelete