Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Gladys and Alma

Hello friends! Gladys here, sharing my card using a bunch of images from different stamp sets and dies to make this cute scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Little Birdie, Bunnyville)

First I ink blended the background panel using distress oxide inks and a cloud stencil. I used kitsch flamingo for the pink sky and mowed lawn on the bottom panel.

Next, I stamped the images from Just Bee-cause, tree branch from Little Birdie, flowers and butterflies from Bunnyville stamp sets. I colored them with copic markers and used their coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Little Birdie, Bunnyville)

I die cut the Picket Fence Border from white woodgrain cardstock. This die also comes with a grass border which I used to cut from green cardstock. Once I was happy with the placement of all the elements I used foam squares or liquid glue to adhere them onto the panel. I decided to mat the panel on pattern paper to give a nice pink border. I also added the bee trails and star dust stickles on the bees and butterflies wings (after photo was taken).

That is all for me today, thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------

Hi, this is Alma and today I'm going to show you a shaker card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Alma Störk (featuring Slimline Pennant Dies, Merry Mice, Harvest Mice, Picket Fence Border Dies)

As a base for my card, I punched 2 cards out of white cardstock using the largest slimline punch from the Slimline Pennant Dies set. I then used the cloud die from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set to cut out a stencil and swiped clouds in the Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet  onto both cards.


Then I punched a frame into one of the two cards with the middle slimline die from the Slimline Pennant Dies set and glued a foil behind it. Using 3D tape I finished the shaker card and filled it with Crystal Clear Jewels.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Alma Störk (featuring Slimline Pennant Dies, Merry Mice, Harvest Mice, Picket Fence Border Dies)

Now I stamped, coloured and cut out the mice from the Harvest Mice Stamps and Merry Mice Stamps sets. Then I stamped the text from the Inside Greetings Congrats Stamps on the cloud background.


I decorated the shaker card with the fence from the Picket Fence Border Dies and the clouds from the Slimline Nature Borders set and glued everything together! Finished!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment