Friday, August 12, 2022

Summer Greenery Die Focused Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun, artsy card to share with you! I pulled out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers that I haven't used in a while for this one! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Greenery Die Focused Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Baby Elephants)

To create this card, I started out by die cutting the leaves from the Summer Greenery die set from several different colors of green cardstock and then I inked them with various shades of green Distress ink. I decided where I wanted the focal point of my card to be and used my Zig Clean Color markers to add some drippy watercolor to that area. When it was dry, I splattered on some black watercolor leaving the bottom right of the panel white to give the eye a place to rest. 

I arranged my leaves and adhered them down with a glue pen. Then, I stamped and colored one of the cute little elephants from the Baby Elephants stamp set and die cut him with the coordinating Baby Elephants die. I popped him with up foam tape in the center of the leaf pile. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Greenery Die Focused Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Baby Elephants)

I stamped a sentiment from the set in black ink just below the focal point. For some added interest, I added a strip of striped washi tape the bottom edge of the panel, and trimmed a tiny bit off of the top edge of the panel so that when I mounted it on a light green card base, some of the color would peek out the bottom. To finish off this card, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of green iridescent sequins.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline summer card using the Summer Greenery Dies with the Fabulous Flamingos.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Greenery Die Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fabulous Flamingos, Slimline Dies)

I first die-cut the stitched panel from Kraft cardstock and adhered it to the card base. Now I inked a panel of white cardstock with Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink, die-cut the leaves from it and adhered them to the card with foam tape.

Here is a list of today's supplies:
Summer Greenery Dies
Fabulous Flamingos stamps + dies
Radiant Plumeria stamps
Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Greenery Die Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fabulous Flamingos, Slimline Dies)

Then I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card, popping up the pieces with foam tape. I stamped the "summer", fussy-cut it and added it to the front. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the "greetings", trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

Have a lovely and sunny weekend, everybody!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Greenery Die
Summer Greenery Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment