Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone! Isha here with a mixed media card as my designer's choice feature today. I love creating layers while still keeping it one layer. So I used various stamps and dies, even used the dies as stencils.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Friendship Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Watering Can, Summer Greenery, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

I started by creating the background panel by adding some inks to the gelli plate. Take the print onto a white card. I then stamped the butterflies from the Watering Can stamp, using the pink ink. Die-cut the leaves from the Spring Greenery dies, use these as a stencil to sponge some leaves onto the panel. Flick some black watercolor.

Stamp the butterflies from the Watering Can stamp, add touch of color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Add spectrum noir clear sparkle pen. die-cut leaves from the Summer Greenery dies, thrice from the white card and also vellum. Die-cut the oval from the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 dies, die-cut the word hugs in the center. Sponge some pink ink to the edges.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Friendship Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Watering Can, Summer Greenery, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

Die-cut the speech bubble from pink and yellow card using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies, adhere the yellow to the pink slightly offset. Stamp the sentiment. Adhere the panel to the white card and adhere all the elements to it. I used 3d foam on some for added dimension.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! I love the layering stamps from SSS as they are just so realistic and so easy to use! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Box Card by Kavya (featuring Watering Can)

I decided to pull out some of my favorite layering stamps from the latest release and create a fun 3D bouquet of flowers with the help of Lawn Fawn’s Platform die. I first created my platform base using LF’s die and some cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovely Lilacs Box Card by Kavya (featuring Watering Can)

Then, I stamped and die cut the flowers and butterflies from Lovely Lilacs and Watering Can stamp sets. I added this to the platform die with the help of some double sided tape and some clear acetate (for support). I decided to not add a sentiment so that I can use it for any occasion. That’s it!

I hope you loved this super fun and easy project! Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Lovely Lilacs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Lovely Lilacs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Stamps
Watering Can Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Dies
Watering Can Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Greenery Die
Summer Greenery Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty! The flowers and butterflies are perfectly colored and popping

    ReplyDelete